Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pumpkins Everywhere!

We visited the local pumpkin patch, and there was so much to do and see!
 There were white pumpkins,
 and green pumpkins,
 and giant pumpkins.
 Claire gave them all to daddy.
 There were fake cardboard trains to stand behind,
 goats to pet,
 corn mazes to explore,
 and wagons to ride in.
Of course, Claire had to pose for pictures, too.
There was also this thing. Claire stopped to rest in it.
Finally! Orange pumpkins!
Claire searched and searched for the best pumpkin out of all of the pumpkins.
This is it! She took it over to daddy...
and then threw it!

2 comments:

  1. What? Aren't there giant blue pig things at every pumpkin patch?
    Also, I am pretty sure you are supposed to throw your pumpkin after you pick it up. What else would you do with it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big Claire is getting! She is so cute in this outfit! OK, I think the blue pig thing is scary, is that just me? Tell Claire I'm proud of her for petting the goat! She's getting so brave!

    ReplyDelete