It was a bit cold in the morning, so Claire was all bundled up while we made breakfast. Quite the cozy girl.
Everyone strapped on a backpack, put a baby in it, and away we went to Mills Lake via Alberta Falls. It was a gorgeous hike, with a lot of fun people. It was a blast to be a part of the baby train headed up the mountain.
Mommy carried Claire the whole way up, so we showed off our big muscles.
Chris took a few moments to fish in the peaceful lake.
Mountain calm.
Back at the campsite, post dinner, we celebrated our conquering the mountain with some marshmallows.
Delicious.
The Three Musketeers Sunday morning. I love these three little girls together.
Hey! I just saw that you have a blog! I hope you don't mind me taking a peek. :) That little girl of yours is adorable!
ReplyDeleteYou deserve more than marshmallows for hiking up a mountain with Claire on your back! You go girl!
ReplyDelete