On our recent trip to Houston for our good friend Ash’s wedding, we decided to play the role of tourists. Our first stop was the Downtown Aquarium. We really wanted to go to the zoo, but it was still 95 degrees in October, so that wasn’t going to happen.
I really love the giant turtles. They are one of my favorites.
Claire was entranced by the starfish tank. They are pretty cool.
And then there was this green eel. It was creepy. Greg and I were honestly really disturbed by this thing. So we wanted to share it with all of you.
I had to try to recreate this picture from Claire’s first trip to the aquarium. I think I did pretty well, considering my subject is a willfull 2 and a half year old.
And of course, at the end was the tiger. Because it makes sense for there to be a tiger at an aquarium.
Well really there should be tigers everywhere, don't you think? The grocery store, the doctor's office, the playground...
ReplyDelete