We started off in the 3 years and under section, which Claire mastered quickly. This particular one was apparently way too easy, because Claire moved on in short order.
Here we have a more advanced obstacle course type thing. You have to climb up several walls and then you get to go down a slide. This one was a big hit. She seriously went through this non stop for at least 20 minutes.
Here's the video of Claire in action.
So, after a brief revisit to the super toddler playground, Claire out of no where bolts to the back corner where the tallest structure in the whole place is. I'm by myself because Greg's at the front door getting his mom in, and I'm thinking that there's not way she's actually going up it. Oh, I was wrong. She just starts climbing all the stairs, in front of all the 7, 8, and 9 year olds. I can't believe what I'm seeing, and then, I can't see her. I didn't know if she was going to get stuck up there, or if she did come down, which slide it would be. So, you don't get to see her sliding down. Just picture me frantically running from slide to slide to see if my poor daredevil baby made it or not.
So, after a brief revisit to the super toddler playground, Claire out of no where bolts to the back corner where the tallest structure in the whole place is. I'm by myself because Greg's at the front door getting his mom in, and I'm thinking that there's not way she's actually going up it. Oh, I was wrong. She just starts climbing all the stairs, in front of all the 7, 8, and 9 year olds. I can't believe what I'm seeing, and then, I can't see her. I didn't know if she was going to get stuck up there, or if she did come down, which slide it would be. So, you don't get to see her sliding down. Just picture me frantically running from slide to slide to see if my poor daredevil baby made it or not.
We ran and got Dad and Grandma so Claire could show them how ridiculous she is too. The look on Greg's face is saying, "Seriously?"
Monkey Joe's was a super big hit. I'm sure we will be going back!
No comments:
Post a Comment